Monday, June 2, 2008

sorry

I am a really bad blogger. but i have good reasons. i have 2 grandparents that are very very sick and a hubby that is very stubborn. but other than that, everything is good. the girls are getting bigger. i swear kimber learns a new word everyday and paige is so excited about school starting. (so is mommy!!) my life has been revolving around my sick family and trying to keep my girls away from knowing too much. i'm not so worried about kimber, but i worry about paige knowing too much too soon. is that wrong?

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I think it's just our mommy instinct to try to shield our kids from sickness--things that they typically won't understand or grasp fully. And even if they do fully grasp it, we don't want them to--it's part of their innocence that we try to protect. So, no, I don't think it's wrong to try to shield her from everything that's going on.

Hope things start looking up a bit for you and your family hun.

Mindy