Saturday, April 19, 2008

my how time flies

well, can you believe it? my little paige turns 5 in 1 week. she will be starting school in 4 months. she is so excited...me, not so much. i love the idea that she is getting older, but at the same time, i hate it. she seems to need me less and less. she picks out her own clothes, washes her own hair, and makes her own bed. now what do i do?

toby and i will be celebrating our 5th anniversary in 3 days. (it sure seems like a whole lot longer!) we have our spats, but i do love him very much. he knows what buttons to push to piss me off but in return he knows what buttons to push to get him self out of trouble. (backrubs are a really really good start!) i don't know what we are going to be doing for our anniversary, or if i am even getting anything. we shall see!

karyn, the girl i had been riding with at work, she quit friday night. i completely understand why she did it. we put a lot of miles on our personal vehicle, and its getting more and more expensive everyday to put gas in our cars. but i love my job and i am thankful for the opportunity to work as a phlebotomist. most places want you to have 2 years of experiance. (how can i get it if no one will give it to me????) but now when i move i will be able to put my 1 year of experience down and know that i have a chance at this job. but as for karyn, i wish her the best of luck with whatever she might go on to do. she has 3 years of phlebotomy experience behind her. she can go anywhere and probably make better money than what she was making with us. but i hope that she keeps in touch with me, phone, e-mail, myspace. i don't care how as long as she keeps in touch! we had a lot in common and i consider her a good friend!

well, i better get off here. i am getting very tired and i just bought some new pillows and i am just dying to try them out!!!

sweet dreams everyone!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

aww. I hate that they have to grow up!! It sucks! I mean, it's fun watching them and knowing we did things right, but it sucks when they get more independent!!

My anniversary is Monday. I don't think we're doing anything LOL We're assholes like that...HAHAHA! Hope you have a great anniversary!!