Sunday, March 16, 2008

selection sunday!!!

so its march madness. i think the only people that read my blog are women. sorry, ladies but this one is probably going to bore you to tears! but here it goes...
I LOVE COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!! i am a die hard kentucky wildcats fan! (yes i know they got beat yesterday. i watched the game.) but my hubby doesn't like basketball. actually the only sport that he watches is baseball, and he is a die hard reds fan. but he feels that it is extremely funny to cheer on the team that is playing my wildcats. why can't he just leave me alone. let me watch my games. but it really drives him nuts that i watch ALL the games. not just my team! hey i have a bracket to watch. my whole family watches the wildcats. i can't wait to get up there and be able to watch the games with my family and compare our brackets. i think i do pretty good! but we shall see. all i can say is GO WILDCATS!!! and lets just hope they get better than a 12th seed spot!!!

so i guess i'll write about my wonderful children!!! (how can i emphasize the sarcasm in that phrase??) miss paige has been getting into everything lately. this morning i found her eating a plain hotdog bun and a hamburger bun. i was dealing with kimber when she got into this. why couldn't she just say, "hey mom i'm hungery". then she got into my diet drink mixes. she and kimber both love them so i buy them instead of kool aid. she uses the one that makes 2qts instead of the one that is for a bottle of water. yucky! so i made her stand in the corner while i gave her the "your old enough to know better" speech. now for miss kimber. i know your thinking, "she is only 1 how much trouble can she possibly get into?" well let me tell you... she tears up any piece of paper that she can find. and not into big pieces. teeny tiny pieces. not to mention that she has started these huge temper tantrums. she pulls on her hair and then throws herself backwards onto the floor. then she wiggles and rolls around on the floor the whole time she is doing this she is screaming at the top of her lungs!!!!!! i want to pull my own hair out!! but i guess thats all for now!
oh yeah one more thing...
GO WILDCATS!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I don't get into college basketball too much, but I'm a big detroit pistons fan!! So, your wildcats can go ahead and win! LOL

No advice on the girls. Haley has done both of those things--ugh. Sucks!!!