Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hello tuesday

well its a freezing cold day here in nw arkansas! i am on call today, here's hoping that they don't call me out! well, we found 4 houses that fit my criteria. now if only when i call them they can email me pics so i don't have to have my mom go look at the houses for me! i also found a couple of job openings for me. hopefully they will still be available when i am ready to be up there. it would be really nice to have a job as soon as i get there. then i don't have to worry about money. my mom said that there are several factories and warehouses up there for toby to work at! woo hoo!!! now i have to figure out who to call to get my national phlebotomy license. once i have that i am ready to move, well once my tax money gets here! then i'll be ready to go. oh how i hate moving and moving 14 hours away is so difficult. we have to have a u-haul truck, trailer and car hauler. this is going to suck ass!!!!! both of my sisters and their families are moving up there also. the only difference is, is that they both are having the military move them. damn them! they don't have to do a thing. just drive there and unpack their shit. so do i want to hear them griping about this move? no, not one damn word! i am looking to get rid of a bunch of stuff that i don't need. if i don't use it, wear it, or really need it...its gone! i hate moving so i don't want to move a bunch of stuff that i reallly don't need. i have a shitload of extra kitchen stuff. (i could probably completely stock 3 kitchens!) i am going to see if my brother in law needs anything and if not, i think i will have a yard sale, or just donate it to a second hand store. i have bags and totes of clothes that i am getting rid of. i am just not keeping stuff i don't wear, the girls don't wear, or toby doesn't wear. ( he thinks he is keeping all his stuff, boy do i have news for him!!!) hopefully we can find a house that is roomy and i can let each of the girls have their own room and i can have my sewing room. that would be so nice. then i can lock myself away!!!!! well i better start checking on those houses!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Wow - 4 houses!! I hope one of them pans out for you!! Good luck with the job!

If you want to get rid of things, be sure to make a detailed list and get a receipt so that you can deduct it next year.

Moving sucks, but it really can help you purge the worthless crap you've accumulated over the years!